Check out the new Staub cookware now at Jane Leslie & Co.
• Made in France
• Self-basting spikes on the lid create a rain-forest
effect evenly returning juices back onto food
• Heavy weight; tight-fitting lid retains moisture
• Oven Safe up to 500°F
• Brass knob
• Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
• Each piece is one of a kind
• Rough texture results in exceptional browning
• Requires no seasoning
• Dishwasher safe
With beguiling recipes and sumptuous photography, A Kitchen in France transports readers to the French countryside and marks the debut of a captivating new voice in cooking.
Bookmarks can’t hold a candle to keepsakes. So whether your signature dishes come from Grandma’s kitchen or a favorite blog, preserve them with our Courtly Check® Enamel Recipe Box. Topped off with a knob of gold lustre and faux cinnabar, it’s perfect to pair with a set of our coordinating recipe cards as a thoughtful gift for a beloved cook.