Serve amazing meals with the beautiful stainless steel pan now at Jane Leslie & Co.
Features & Benefits:
• 5-ply construction ensures outstanding heat conduction and retention.
• Ergonomic stainless-steel handles are securely welded and stay cool
on the stovetop.
• Compatible with gas, electric, induction, ceramic and halogen cooktops.
• Flatbase stability.
• Silvinox® Surface
- Beautiful silver white shiny appearance
- Greater resistance to discoloration at high temperatures
- Easier to clean
• Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF.
• Dishwasher safe.
• Made in Belgium.
• Lifetime warranty.
Dimensions: 20.6 x 10.6 x 4.8
Welcome the Demeyere Stainless Steel Saucepan to Jane Leslie & Co.
This tall sauce was made at the request of chefs. They wanted something to quickly make or reheat sauces; a pan that would accommodate a spoon or an emersion blender. Try cooking and blending Hollandaise right in the pot.
Versatile and professional, this high saucepot! Thanks to the 3-layer 3,5mm/0,14" base, it can be used on all types of hobs, including induction, for cooking as well as keeping warm. Moreover, using the mixer will not splatter. With practical handle, measure indications and perfect pouring edge. Made of stainless steel 18/10.
Check out the stunning Gien Chanterelle Tart / Quiche Baker now at Jane Leslie & Co.
Richly colored Gien Toscana dinnerware is a classic Gien pattern with beautifully scalloped rims and edges evoking the feel of the Renaissance. Gien Toscana is on of the largest collections made by Gien including oven to table bake-ware as well as a wide array of individual setting pieces and serving pieces. Dishwasher and microwave safe for warming
View full product details